Monday, September 26, 2016

TSA & Carry-on Luggage: Baby Wipes Considered Liquids?

You are asking the wrong question.

Who wants to carry a whole packet of baby wipes in his or her carry-on?

Especially when in a grey-area case like this, rules vary from airline to airline, and one risks having  the entire package of baby wipes denied and thrown away by TSA agents at the security line.

I have perfected the art of packing the quart size bag of TSA approved liquids for carry-on luggage.
I'd substitute SPF lip balm and face/hand cream if I didn't have a checked bag.

In the upper left hand corner of the bag below, please note roll of baby wipes, 10 or so, rolled so that they can be easily peeled off one at a time. I can't see needing more than that, unless you're traveling with a child in diapers, in which case, God bless you. I don't know how I managed to fly with babies, but I did it...oh yeah, that was before 911 and the crazy regulations about carry-on liquids.

 (NB: Nobody who reads this blog knows where I live, YET, so its OK to say I'm traveling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment