Sunday, November 13, 2016

I gave them a piece of my mind!

I was this || close in the last post, but now I've gone and done it, but on my own Facebook page, not theirs, and of course, without the h-e-double-hockeysticks exclamation.  I did end the post on a positive note, expressing my hopes for their renewed vigilance over foreign policy matters now that a Republican is in office.

It is the day after November 11, Veteran's Day, less popularly known as Armistice Day, the Day when we celebrate the end of the War to End All Wars, some one hundred odd years and dozens of wars ago. Since it's the day after Veteran's Day, there is a reduced likelihood of my being accused of being unpatriotic for sharing with my readers my favorite source for encouragement in taking a stand against militarism:  www.antiwar.com

One of the things I like about antiwar.com is that it's not politically biased toward any party. Democrats, Republicans, even Libertarians come under scrutiny for their foreign policy stances.

Here are two articles from antiwar.com, one is hard to read if you voted for Trump,

the other, not so much, although it's does recommend keeping an eye on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment